Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More To March Than Madness

March brings more than March Madness to MCB. From March 3-6, we have the privilege of meeting with our State representatives in Jeffereson City. We call this time Legislative Days. As our affiliate's new chairman for health, education, and welfare, I am looking forward to these days, and I hope you also are. Stay tuned as I will be getting in touch with each affiliate president and committee representative with names of people you will want to meet in Jefferson City. As much as possible, I will also try to update you on legislation which will impact us and about which we will advocate. It's never too early to think in this direction. I look forward to our ongoing work together as we go to Jeff City, Washington, DC and beyond.

No comments: